First All New England Digital Entry
Juried Photography Exhibit
Falmouth Art Center's First All New England Digital Entry Juried Photography Exhibit will be held in the at the Falmouth Center’s Hermann Gallery April 26 – May 21, 2018. For many years the Falmouth Art Center has hosted a variety of juried exhibitions including an exhibit dedicated to photography. This year’s digital entry juried photography exhibit will kick off the season for our annual juried exhibits. Photography will be hung in the main gallery, offering visitors to Falmouth Art Center an opportunity to view the selected images by New England Photographers. Visit https://falmouthart.org/ for more information about the Falmouth Art Center.
• Photographs must not have been previously exhibited in the Falmouth Art Center. Artists may submit any number of original work.
• Open to members and nonmembers.
• Photography must not have been completed under instruction, in classes or workshops.
• No more than one entry per artist will be accepted.
• Any work exceeding 40 inches in either direction is less likely to be accepted.
• All photographs must be framed and wired ready for hanging.
• Any work normally glassed and exceeding 30 inches in either direction must be under Plexiglas only. No clamped glass, cardboard, paste on or saw tooth hangers. Work not suitably framed may be rejected from the exhibit with no refund of entry fee.
• Members of Falmouth Art Center 3 entries for $30, additional entries $5 each.
• Non-Members: 3 entries for $40, additional entries $5 each.
• All entry fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed.